Plus, while most of these people are at the D23 Expo as I type this, I'm at home blogging and tweeting about how cool they are! I'm only a little jealous...
Here is what is happening in the world of Disney blogs this week:
- Melissa Sue at Mouse on the Mind is giving away a free Sword in the Stone DVD! Ummm....SCORE!
- Did you know that back in the day there was a parade at Disney's Hollywood Studios (MGM) dedicated to Mulan? We didn't either, but Kimberly at Frontierland Station takes us back with her Fastpass to History feature.
- Rebecca at Disney with Me discusses the possible return of the Hat Box Ghost or Hatbox Harold as she likes to call him.
- Dave McBride has been up all night with worry that his beloved Dawa Bar might be removed to make way for the new entrance location for the Festival of the Lion King show. This better not be true Dave!
- Ready for an interesting bit of trivia? What is the only attraction at the Magic Kingdom that is entirely outside of the park? Check out Sean's answer at Disney Day by Day.
- Ryan at the Main Street Gazette just gave me another item for my Disney bucket list. Time to add the Grand Floridian Burger to the list (or better yet the menu) from one of my favorite restaurants, the Grand Floridan Cafe.
- Not only do I love the name of this blog, I love this blog! This week Natalie gives those readers who may have food allergies or special diets some tips on dining at WDW.
Have a wonderful weekend!