- Enchanted Tales with Belle - I have an excuse on this one. It's still new! I have been to New Fantasyland once but I was with my husband who, *gasp* doesn't like Disney. I would have felt really bad making him wait in a line for an hour to see this show, so I decided we'd skip it and I will catch it next time.
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel - I may have went on this on my very first trip as a child (and my only trip as a child), but I don't recall. Therefore I am including it on my list. I do love the carousel, just never felt the urge to wait for it.
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant - As mentioned above, I only went to Walt Disney World once when I was little. It was when I became an adult and controlled my own finances that I became a regular visitor. So that somewhat explains why I have never ridden Dumbo. But it is currently on my bucket list and I fully intend on experiencing the new (and hopefully improved) version the next time we are there.
- Kim Possible/Agent P World Showcase Adventure - I haven't done this at all no matter what it was called and to be honest with you I don't see myself doing it anytime in the near future. Perhaps when my daughter gets older and we take her to WDW we will give it a try.
- Star Wars 2.0 - This one I am not happy about missing at all and it's not because I didn't want to go on the new ride. The last trip we took where we actually visited DHS, I was pregnant. I did however make my husband (the Disney hater) go on it alone just so he could tell me all about it. I will definitely go on this attraction next time, unless of course I am pregnant. Which could be entirely possible.
- Disney Junior Live on Stage - I most likely won't be experiencing this until my daughter eventually drags me to it. Nothing more to say on that.
- Tower of Terror - Before you gasp in disbelief, I have indeed been on the Tower of Terror. But I will NEVER EVER do it again, therefore I found it fitting to be on this list. ;)
- TriceraTop Spin - As I was looking through the Animal Kingdom list I got all pumped because I thought I had gotten them all. Nope, not TriceraTop Spin! As far as spinners go, this is the least enticing in my opinion. I actually really enjoy Magic Carpets an hope to go on Dumbo very soon, but this one just isn't doing it for me. Perhaps we will try to cross it off the list on our next trip. I guess it depends on the lines.
So there you have it. I don't think that I have done too badly as far as Walt Disney World attractions go. Once December hits, I expect this list to have shrunk by at least one or two. We shall see. Thanks for reading "Never Have I Ever...at Walt Disney World!"